Juvederm® Ultra Plus
- Help restore age-related facial volume loss
- Provide facial contouring for improved facial symmetry
- Restore plumpness and fullness to the lips
- Minimize fine lines in and around the lips
- Restore volume beneath the surface of the skin to minimize or eliminate nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Fill in depressed areas in the cheeks
- Act as a “liquid facelift” by temporarily sculpting and reshaping facial contours
What are lip fillers?
Today’s sophisticated fillers are made of Hyaluronic Acid (or HA), a substance that’s found naturally in the body. And they’re not only used in the lips; they can plump out wrinkles, restore volume to cheeks and eradicate those vertical lines at the side of your mouth.
Are lip fillers painful?
At the beginning of the procedure, it will feel like a pinch and a slight sting as the filler is being injected. You can choose to have your lips numbed beforehand with a topical anesthetic to make the experience more comfortable.
What does lip filler feel like?
When done correctly, lips with injections don’t feel any different than real lips. Not even when you’re kissing.
How soon will I see results?
You will see the results almost immediately. Your lips will be a little swollen at first but you’ll see the effects of the fillers pretty quickly. Give your lips 24-72 hours to settle and the swelling to calm. Then you’ll be seeing your filled-out lips as they will be for the next few months.
How long does lip filler last?
Depending upon the filler used to perform the lip injection, they typically last in between 12-18 months.
How long will my treatment take?
There’s practically zero downtime. The procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes total. You can go about your daily life afterward but shouldn’t make any big plans (like a wedding or an important event) for at least three days in case you experience swelling or bruising.